One of the many, many great things about living in America is being part of a melting pot. Over the two centuries, as different immigrants pour in this New World, they brought with them their traditions, their culture and most importantly their food. The Spanish brought with them tacos, the Chinese bought with them egg rolls, and we enjoy pizza and pasta dishes from the Italians.
Refugees fleeing Vietnam in the spring of 1975 brought with them their hopes and dreams of a better life. They also brought their culture and cuisine. Of which PHO has become the most popular among Americans today. There are almost 2,000 PHO restaurants spread across the United States. President Bill Clinton on his historical trip to Vietnam finished not one but two bowls of PHO in one sitting.
PHO is fast becoming one of the hottest Asian Foods in the World, with fans ranging from Celebrity Chiefs to Presidents, and everyone in between. Now it is coming to you at IPHO #1. Please enjoy a delicious authentic bowl of PHO from IPHO #1.
What is PHO?
Pho has been described as the “National Dish of Vietnam.”
PHO broth is a meticulous twelve-hour process. We use fresh, quality beef bones, whole sides of brisket and flank, traditional herbs, aromatic vegetables and skinless chicken breasts to develop the savory broths. The lengthy process and careful simmering methods develop a unique, lively flavor. Combined with fresh rice noodles, thinly sliced cuts of eye round steak, brisket and flank, book tripe, tendon, fresh squeezed lime, bean sprouts, sliced jalapenos and fragrant basil leaves, a large steaming bowl is hard to resist.
Five Reasons to eat PHO...
1. The broth is light and does not have much in the way of oils or fat.
2. The meat is usually lean and a good source of protein.
3. The herbs, bean sprouts, lemon/lime juice, chilies are full of vitamins and minerals like A, B, C, E, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Magnesium, Niacin, Phosphorus, and more.
4. The rice noodles are even good too; they have quite low calories by weight depending upon the type and decent amounts of fiber.
5. Last but not least: PHO is delicious!
Dragon Dance Team will be performing at our location on Feb 9 2019 at 1100. Please join us to Celebrate the year of the Pig.
HOURS: MONDAY - SATURDAY 10 AM - 9 PM SUNDAY 11 AM - 8 PM
Vietnamese Noodle House